Meet The CEO – Stella Chinyelu Okoli
Born 30th of July 1944, Stella Chinyelu Okoli is a Nigerian pharmacist, philanthropist and entrepreneur. She is the founder and current Chief Executive Officer of Emzor Pharmaceutical, a pharmaceutical manufacturing company founded in 1977.
She has held several professional leadership positions, which include Chairman of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Group, (PMG) of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN).
Forbes has estimated her net worth at $800 million.
She was married to late Barrister Nnaemeka Christopher Ozuomba OKoli and blessed with three children.
Pharmacy from The University of Bradford M.Sc certificate in Biopharmaceutical from the University of London, Chelsea College
- Emzor pharmaceutical
- Zolon Healthcare Limited
- Life Gate Medicals Limited
- Chike Okoli Foundation
- 1977: Started Emzor pharmaceutical
- 2006: Started Chike Okoli Foundation
- 2011: Honorary Doctor of Business Administration by Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- 2012: International Women’s Entrepreneurial Challenge Award
- 2013: Nigeria Royalty Awards
- 2016: Business Person of the Year at the Sun Newspaper Awards
- 2017: Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum
- 2018: Silverbird Lifetime Achievement Award
“It is important for young entrepreneurs to start small but think big. It’s not about money. It’s about knowledge about the gaps in the system and determination to fill them”