Meet The CEO – Adebola Ismail Akindele
Born November 25, 1963, Adebola Ismail Akindele is a Nigerian entrepreneur, business strategist and philanthropist. He is the Group Managing Director of Courteville Business Solutions, a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. Mr. Adebola is also a member of the board of advisors of the East Africa Business Network (EABN). He was recognized as one of the “21 Nigerian tech CEOs at the top of their game” by the African Business Central magazine
He is married to Olabisi Sidiquat Akindele and blessed with four children.
B.A Agriculture from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Master’s degree in Banking & Finance from the University of Lagos
Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) from the International School of Management, Paris.
- Courteville Business Solutions
- East Africa Business Network (EABN)
- Virtuality Consulting Limited
- Bolbis Ventures
- Leading Traders Company
- Dajayaal Limited
- Regis & Reinas Hospital
- Synergy Capital and Advisory Limited.
- 1989: Joined the Central Bank of Nigeria in 1989, where he rose to become Treasurer/Financial Controller of the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme (ACGS).
- 2004: Became the Chief Executive Officer of Courteville Investment Limited
- 2015: Technology Personality of the Year – Nigeria Technology Awards
- 2015: Nigeria Media Nite-Out Award – Outstanding CEO of the Year
- 2016: Nigerian Top Tech Titans Award
“We can replicate our success in different geographical regions. We will take time, but we will get there”