People Matters TechHR, Asia’s Largest HR & Work Technology conference is back for the second time in Singapore. To take place on 19-21 February 2020 at Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.
The event will host over 3,000 attendees from over 40 countries, also features over 200 tech partners, more than 60 startups and 50 investors.
Running alongside People Matters TechHR is “Ideas for the Future”, the largest exclusive exhibition on HR and work technology in Southeast Asia.
The conference has over 200 tech product partners and 50 curated startups from around the world participating in the People Matters Startup Program.
100+ speakers. keynotes, power panels, masterclasses, certification workshops and study tours, this a packed three days of intensive & innovative learning and networking experience that is completely unique.
People Matters TechHR will also feature a best-in-class lineup of speakers who will be giving cutting-edge industry insights which covers the current challenges and future trends for the people and work arena. They include the likes of:
- Casey Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist, Google Cloud
- Casey Swails, Director, Executive Services, NASA (National Aeronautics & Space Administration)
- Sola Osinoiki, Managing Director, Head of HR, ASEAN Accenture;
- Jason Averbook, CEO & Co-Founder of LeapGen;
- Luigi Maria Fierro, Global Head HR Strategy & Transformation, ING;
- Nora Manaf, Group CHRO, Maybank;
- Nadiah Tan Abdullah, CHRO, S P Setia Berhad;
- Ferran Raurich, Senior Vice President HR, Schneider Electric;
- David Green, Managing Director of The People Analytics Program at Insight222; and many others.
“Today’s talent transformation journey is not just about improvement, but about completely re-thinking how we run our business, how work gets executed and how we create seamless experiences for our customers and employees,” shares Ester Martinez, CEO and Editor-In-Chief of People Matters on this year’s conference theme.
“Now more than ever, intent, focus, creativity and discipline are crucial for a successful transformation. It is this philosophy that forms the basis of People Matters TechHR 2020 theme; ‘By Design – Digital by Design, Experience by Design, and Impact by Design’.”